Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Quest for X++ Certification

The new year brings new desires. I have been talking about getting X++ certified for a few months now, and have been putting it off. Now, with new things that I will explain later, I have good reason to go and get X++ certified and then move on to Trade and Logistics.

So with that said, and prelude to another post later this week, I will be posting about my experince with taking the X++ exam, studying for it, and what I studied. From what I gather though, the best thing is 6+ months of exp. in X++ / AX and then read over the Developer's Best Practice Handbook.

That's all for now, and check back later this week (Around Friday) for a big post about what I will soon be doing!

Find a job at: www.DynamicsAXJobs.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved