Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Convergence 2010 Starts this weekend

Well it's that time of year again, and what time of year is that? Convergence time! This year Convergence, as most of everyone is aware of, is being hosted in Atlanta, GA.

I will be attending Convergence, and will be tweeting while there. The tags will all be the #CONV10.

You can following me on twitter for that event, and also now and beyond, at the following.:


(twitter.com/DynamicsERP)


I will be attending sessions, doing interviews, talking with customers, and also be at the Sunrise booth from time to time. (Sunrise will be at booth 520).

I will also do my best to have some updates on here as well, but will be doing a lot of post Convergence post for the sessions, interviews and information that I get while at Convergence.

So make sure to follow me on twitter if you want to know what all is going on, and if your there, feel free to direct mail me through twitter, and if I am free I am willing to meet up!

That's all for now, but check back soon!




"Visit the Dynamics AX Community Page today!"


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved