Dynamics AX
  RSS Feed  LinkedIn  Twitter
Want to turn you're data into a true asset? Ready to break free from the report factory?
Ready to gain true insights that are action focused for truly data informed decisions?
Want to do all of this across mutliple companies, instances of Dynamics and your other investments?
Hillstar Business Intelligence is the answer then! (www.HillstarBI.com)

Hillstar Business Intelligence for Microsoft Dynamics AX and NAV on Mobile, Desktop, Tablet


Let us prove to you how we can take the complexity out of the schema and truly enable users to answer the needed questions to run your business! Visit Hillstar Business Solutions at: www.HillstarBI.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

Helping with Open AX Positions

I usually don't do this kind of post, but I told a peer I would help them get the word out about a lot of AX open positions they have. This is for a recruiting company, and if you are interesting after seeing this list, feel free to comment this blog post, or email the addess assoicated with my blog profile.


  • AX Architect (telecommute + travel)

  • AX Developer (telecommute + travel)

  • AX Trade & Logistics Consultant (x3 positions | telecommute + travel)

  • AX Financials Consultant (x2 positions | telecommute + travel)

  • ERP Sales Executive (AX Focus | west coast based | travel + telecommute)

  • AX Production Consultant (x2 positions | telecommute + travel)

  • AX Project Managers / Business Analysts (telecommute + travel)

  • AX Developer (end user | NYC)


These are not associated with Sunrise Technologies in anyway, and this is to help see if anyone out there, in the U.S. is looking for new positions.

Again if you are, feel free to comment me, or email the address assocaited with my profile for this blog and I will pass your information along.

If you don't want your information passed along, then please make sure to state that in any comment or email you leave related this.

Also, I do plan to get back to regular blogging... my household has been sick for the past month it seems. I myself this past week, in the later part was told I have pneumonia in my right lung and a sinus infection. I am feeling about 70% of my normal self, and hope to be full steam soon.

So look for more post!

"Visit the Dynamics AX Community Page today!"

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi there

I am a Dynamics AX Financial manager/consultant in South Africa. Working in the Dynamics GP and AX arena for the past 10 years. I am emplyed with a Golden Circle partner in South Africa and am interted in moving abroad for a few years. I see your blog says work in the US. Any chance I could apply? My email address aaronljoshua@gmail.com.

Kind Regards
Aaron Joshua

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Copyright 2005-2011, J. Brandon George - All rights Reserved